Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, The University of Texas at Dallas
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 972-883-5413
- Address: ECSN 3.506, 800 West Campbell Road, Richardson, Tx 75080, USA
- Mail stop: EC 33
- Power electronics
- Electric mobility
- Smart energy systems, Micro-grid, Renewable energy integration
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Aalborg University, Denmark, 2016
- M.Tech. in Power Electronics and Power Systems, IIT Bombay, 2011
- Lead Research Engineer, Siemens Corporate Technology, Bangalore, 2012
- Deputy Manager Technology, Crompton Greaves Global R&D Center, Mumbai, 2011-2012
Ghanshyamsinh Gohil received the M.Tech. degree in electrical engineering with specialization in power electronics and power systems from the Indian Institute of Technology-Bombay, Mumbai, India, in 2011. In March 2016, he obtained the PhD degree from the Department of Energy Technology, Aalborg University, Denmark. Prior to joining PhD, he was with Siemens Corporate Technology where he worked on the Hybrid Micro-Grid related project. He also worked on the PV systems and the power quality issues during his employment at Crompton Greaves Global R&D center. Before joining University of Texas at Dallas, he was a Postdoctoral Researcher at FREEDM Systems Center at North Carolina State University.
He is a member of the IEEE and serves as a reviewer for major journals, including IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions of Industry Applications, and Journal for Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics.
G Veera Bharath Chandra Reddy
- M.Tech: IIT Bombay, India
- B.Tech: IIT Roorkee, India
- High efficiency converters, Wide-Band gap devices, Multilevel Inverters, PWM control strategies, Grid connected PV
- E-mail: email@example.com
Thuan Nguyen was born in Hanoi, Vietnam. He obtained his Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering at Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST), Vietnam in 2011 and his Masters degree in Electronics Engineering at Seoul National University of Science and Technology (SeoulTech), Republic of Korea in 2015. Since August 2018, he has been pursuing his PhD degree at the University of Texas at Dallas where he focuses on Power Electronics, Control Engineering and Wireless Power Transmission.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saurabh Kumar received his B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Patna, India in 2012, and M.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi, India in 2014. He worked as an Assistant Professor at a deemed to be University in India and joined the Power Electronics Laboratory as a Research Assistant. His research focus is wide band-gap device based converters and their common mode voltage analysis.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Vaibhav Uttam Pawaskar received his Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering from Mumbai University in 2017. He started working voluntarily in Power electronics lab and is now pursuing MS degree (thesis). His thesis is based on voltage balancing techniques for series connected power devices. His research interests include renewable energy, wide band-gap based power electronics converters, active gate driving techniques for SiC devices.
- E-mail: VaibhavUttam.Pawaskar@utdallas.edu
Saroj Sanjay Shinde received her B.E. Degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Mumbai, India in 2017. She joined the Power Electronics laboratory as a Master of Science student in August 2018. She is doing her thesis on efficient and cost-effective inverters for electircal vehicles. Her research interest focuses on renewable energy, Medium voltage multilevel converter technology, wide band gap devices, high-efficiency inverter.
- E-mail: Saroj.Shinde@utdallas.edu