Research Assistant (RA) positions available for self-motivated PhD students. I am passionate about designing and implementing timing-predictable, efficient, and safe autonomous embedded systems, with autonomous driving as the currently focused application domain. Recent research focus of our research group is on testing/detecting/mitigating vulnerabilities in DNN-driven autonomous driving systems and performing system-level optimization in such systems.
I am interested in working with self-motivated students who strive for research excellence. In the past, students in our group have had excellent academic and industry job placements. If you are interested in my research and working with me, please include some samples of your work (e.g., major projects, open source contributions, etc.) when contacting me directly.
For current UTD students who are interested in working with me, please stop by my office so that we can discuss and see if there is a good match.
- Mr. Soroush Bateni, since Fall 2017
- Mr. Simin Chen (co-advised by Dr. Yang Wei), Since Spring 2019
- Mr. Zelun Kong, since Spring 2019
- Mr. Junfeng Guo, since Spring 2019
- Mr. Yaswanth Yadlapalli, since Fall 2019
- Ms. Julie Rauer, since Fall 2020
- Mr. Siva Nagender Vasireddy, since Spring 2020
- Dr. Zheng Dong, (Ph.D. Fall 2014 - Summer 2019, first employment: Assistant Professor at Wayne State University)
- Dr. Husheng Zhou, (Ph.D. March 2014 - Fall 2018, first employment: Senior Research Scientist, VMWare)
- Mr. Mozi Chen, Visiting Ph.D. student, Spring 2017 - Fall 2018
- Dr. Guangmo (Amo) Tong, (Ph.D. Spring 2014 - Summer 2018, first employment: Assistant Professor at the University of Delaware)
- Mr. Yuankun Zhu, (M.S. Spring 2019)
- Mr. Yue Ma, (M.S. Spring 2017, first employment: Amazon)
- Ms. Xia Zhang, (M.S. Fall 2016, first employment: IBM)
- Mr. Yuchuan Liu (M.S. Spring 2016, first employment: NVIDIA)
- Mr. Gbadebo Ayoade, (M.s. Spring 2015, first employment: Ph.D. student at UT-Dallas)